The Official Live-Pkz
Welcome To Live-Pkz Please Register to be able to see the forums and talk to us on the chatbox
The Official Live-Pkz
Welcome To Live-Pkz Please Register to be able to see the forums and talk to us on the chatbox
The Official Live-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Really Nice Runescape Private Server With Great Staff And Niceplayers

HomeHome  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ronan For Mod / Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronan
Newb
Newb

Ronan For Mod / Admin Empty
PostSubject: Ronan For Mod / Admin   Ronan For Mod / Admin EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am

Name:Ronan
Why Do I Deserve?:I Can Get This Server Active And Alot Of Votes And I Can Make Siggys And GFX And Also Edit Doo I Can Make You A Good Logo And I Hope I Can Make The Team I Have Been Co-owner And Admin Around 3 Times And I Would Love 4 Times
IGN:Ronan
Thanks If I Need To Add Somethin Please Tell Me Smile
Back to top Go down
HD
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer
HD

PostSubject: Re: Ronan For Mod / Admin   Ronan For Mod / Admin EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:24 am

KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING READ THE REQUIREMENTS THIS ISNT EVEN THE FUCKIN RIGHT FORMAT LOOK AT POSTS B4 U POST IF UR JUST HERE FOR STAFF GTFO
Back to top Go down
http://www.live-pkz.net
Giacomo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Giacomo

PostSubject: Re: Ronan For Mod / Admin   Ronan For Mod / Admin EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 am

You have to use the right format when making an application. Also, there's a time of two weeks to play before you can apply. Play for a couple of weeks then reapply with the right format!

Also, if you can get the server more activity, I suggest doing that. It would make your chances of getting staff higher, it could also make you look loyal too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronan For Mod / Admin   Ronan For Mod / Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronan For Mod / Admin
Page 1 of 1