The Official Live-Pkz
Welcome To Live-Pkz Please Register to be able to see the forums and talk to us on the chatbox
The Official Live-Pkz
Welcome To Live-Pkz Please Register to be able to see the forums and talk to us on the chatbox
The Official Live-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Really Nice Runescape Private Server With Great Staff And Niceplayers

HomeHome  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplication mod forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
westyboy
Newb
Newb
westyboy

Aplication mod forum Empty
PostSubject: Aplication mod forum   Aplication mod forum EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Name: Benjamin west
Grade: 12
Position:In game Mod

How often do you visit the forum? Once a day

How familiar are you with forums? quite familiar

Experience with Runescape Private server's: Ive played a lot of RSPS but this one if my favorite
Time spent playing on Server 5 days

Time Registered on Forum: 5 days

Can you Code?: A little bit

Brief Personality overview: I haven't got any problems witch will change my attitude towards the game

What would make you a good staff member: I'm good to people and i helped people with commands and other stuff

why should i choose you for this position? You should choose me because i am all ways in a good mood i like to help people and i don't get angry for waiting

What i could improve on is My editor skills i want to be a good editor so when people watch one of the live-pkz videos and think there good

i could also improve of not reacting to things That are being called at me Most of the time i ignore it and i just try not to say anything

Last edited by westyboy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
extr3m
extr3m

PostSubject: Re: Aplication mod forum   Aplication mod forum EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 am

This is going to be denied, you do not meet the requirements. (5days)

Read them here http://www.live-pkz.net/t24-the-staff-requirements-have-to-meet-them-to-even-be-considered
Back to top Go down
westyboy
Newb
Newb
westyboy

PostSubject: Re: Aplication mod forum   Aplication mod forum EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:38 pm

i changed it cos its been 5days know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication mod forum   Aplication mod forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Aplication mod forum
Page 1 of 1