The Official Live-Pkz
Welcome To Live-Pkz Please Register to be able to see the forums and talk to us on the chatbox
The Official Live-Pkz
Welcome To Live-Pkz Please Register to be able to see the forums and talk to us on the chatbox
The Official Live-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Really Nice Runescape Private Server With Great Staff And Niceplayers

HomeHome  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mod whites spirit sword custom set

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod White
Jr Member
Jr Member
Mod White

mod whites spirit sword custom set Empty
PostSubject: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 am

mod whites spirit sword custom set Divinespiritsword

mod whites spirit sword custom set Elysianspiritsword

mod whites spirit sword custom set Arcanespiritsword

mod whites spirit sword custom set Spectralspiritsword

hd if you want these i can give you them youd be the first server to have them since i just recently modeled them

Last edited by Mod White on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt edit l)
Back to top Go down
Mod White
Jr Member
Jr Member
Mod White

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:59 am

anybody can reply i want some opinions
Back to top Go down
Razasha
Newb
Newb
Razasha

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 am

They seem to be so simple in the shape cand you add some more detail?

Good job 5/10
Back to top Go down
Mod White
Jr Member
Jr Member
Mod White

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:24 am

there kinda supposed to be as simple as the spirit sheilds so the fit tbh i just want to see them with there cordinate sheild Smile
Back to top Go down
Razasha
Newb
Newb
Razasha

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 am

Oh in that manner its good but id like to see more detail on the front and maybe another handle (where u hold it)
Back to top Go down
Mod White
Jr Member
Jr Member
Mod White

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:31 am

umm if your talking about the missing part in the handle the reasong for that is becuase that part is uneeded becuase of the fact you hand is the making it a useless part of the model and making it look cleaner in the game and idk i dont really want to mess with them i was just asking what others think of them
Back to top Go down
Razasha
Newb
Newb
Razasha

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 am

Well i meant overall maybe some sort of other colour and stuffs Razz
Back to top Go down
HD
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer
HD

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:36 am

looks good i guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.live-pkz.net
Mod White
Jr Member
Jr Member
Mod White

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 am

Smile would you put them ingame? is my question i have other customs aswell but id have to get on my other computer to get you the pictures wich is a pain
Back to top Go down
extr3m
extr3m

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 am

They look really cool but I don't know if anyone wants them in-game. You'd have to think about what would drop them or from dung etc.
Back to top Go down
Blitz ltd
Game Mods
Game Mods
Blitz ltd

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 pm

I say we put them in game, 1000 slash and strength bonus and only i can have them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.live-pkz.net
Mod White
Jr Member
Jr Member
Mod White

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am

i say we add themingame but as donater items and they have about 10 bonus more then chaotic longsword and have somewhat good magic bonuses idk for say 8$
????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod whites spirit sword custom set   mod whites spirit sword custom set Empty

Back to top Go down

mod whites spirit sword custom set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Live-Pkz :: Important Things :: Suggestions-
Jump to: